Clarkdale Middle School Home
Students have voted on CJH Who's Who via Google Forms in their online classrooms. Results are posted below.
Attention! Do you want to resolve internet access gaps in Mississippi? Well, the Mississippi Department of Education is asking you to fill out a short survey that addresses this matter. The results will be shared with Governor Tate Reeves. All surveys must be submitted by Thursday, May 14, 2020.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Click on the attached video to hear about some helpful resources.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video